Thursday, July 26, 2012

Motolite SOLD...!

I am sorry that I did not get this up any sooner. The bike was sold on eBay July 3rd and was on a truck heading to a new home in Nevada on the 5th. I have been pretty busy with work and the any day arrival of my second child. I don't seem to have any spare moments these days.

I was in a big rush to get the bike sent off and I didn't get any pictures of the packing and shipping process. I am a little upset about that but its okay. There was one ironic thing with this whole thing though; I ended up sending the Titus in a Cannondale box that had the same model bike shipped in it that I "replaced" the Titus with. I thought that was kind of funny.

I haven't heard from the buyer so I guess that is a good thing. If you read this man I would love to see a pic or two of it out on the Nevada trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!