Saturday, February 11, 2012

Update: Titus 2X10

Well the frame didn't end up being New Holland Blue. The guys at Camerons Car Care and Powdercoat did a great job. I asked for the blue but told him if he didn't have it then just shoot it white. I was surprised in the end that it was white. I am loving it though, I also got the sticker kit in the mail the same day and had to put them on. Thinking of getting it cleared over the stickers. Here is my progress so far...enjoy and thanks for reading. No comments yet on my blog...boo!


1 comment:

  1. If you have a few review articles and get them posted on relevant forum threads.. the readership and comments will go up. I didnt intentionally do it but somehow it work out that way. Careful what you wish for... cleaning spam comments is part of the deal as they start coming.. Cheers Den

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear back from you...!