Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Titus: The Beginning

Day 1-

I was sitting around the house yesterday morning with a little time on my hands. After putting a load of laundry in I decided to start on my Titus rebirthing.

After about 30 mins of wrenching and some cleaning I had the Titus down to her bones. I then decided that I would give a call to a guy that does powder coating. I ended up running the frame over to him. I am getting it done in New Holland Blue or just a gloss shinny white. I am hoping for the blue, then I can use white cable housing and my white accent components will really stand out. I also ordered the replacement decals from Titus.

This project doesn't seem like it is going to take that long, frame should be done in a few days and then I have to get a few more parts. I will continue to post pictures and write about my progress. Next step is probably to re-true my wheels and clean the pieces that are returning to the bike while I wait on the frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!