Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yearly goals list: UPDATE...

I just wanted to stop by my blog and post that I have already marked one item off my list, well partially anyway. I have been pulling a few hours wrenching at my LBS www.epbicycles.com. In just the few days and about 8 hours of total time in the back I have a completely different appreciation for bike shops. There is so much that goes into every bike. I do know that not all bikes go through as much as the bikes down at EP/BC. Brian has a really good way of doing things and strict attention to every detail. I love working on bikes and being in that atmosphere.

We never know what life holds for us but I do know that I love the world of cycling and having a job were I could do that would be awesome. You never know, maybe years from now I will have a shop of my own somewhere. Well that's it for now, I can't wait to get back in the shop and finish up on a build I was working on today, a sweet Specialized Tricross Elite. Awesome bike, come down to Eastern Panhandle Bicycles(www.epbicycles.com) and check them out...maybe i'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!