Friday, January 20, 2012

Fresh Start to the New Year...

In this new year I have started this new blog, I also have another child on the way. I am very excited about both. I just wanted to write a little post to lay out a few things that I would like to get accomplished in this year, cycling related of course. This list is in no particular order and many of these things I will be writing posts about throughout the year.

1. Upgrade/Rebirthing of the Titus Motolite.
2. Ride at least 1000 miles on the roadie.
3. Compete in the Cranky Monkey race series again this year and finish at least one place higher.
4. Start pulling some part-time hours at the LBS.
5. Get at least one other of my friends hooked on cycling.
6. Get my wife on a bike at least once.
7. Get my work space in the garage organized.
8. Do at least 500 miles in the mountains.

This seems like a short list but there is a lot there to accomplish, I guess I better get started sooner then later. I already have about 75 miles on the roadie done this year thus far...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!