Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Airborne Bicycles Flightcrew App Filed

I submitted my application to be a part of a small group of devoted riders for the Airborne Bicycle Company. Being a part of the flight crew would allow me to continue to do what I love, which is ride and write reviews on their equipment. They are a return company that is building affordable quality rigs for all types of riding. I am a fan of the Goblin. That is their hardtail 29'er. For me getting this bike would be perfect. I am unsure about the while 29'er world and a bike like this would be perfect to dive into this new continent in the world of cycling.

I am really focusing on getting my online presence on the rise. With all my other obligations this will prove to be a difficult task. I am going to give this thing a try though. I hope to be writing interesting things for all of you to read. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!