Saturday, January 28, 2012

It was a good day...

Yesterday was a good day for me. I really don't have any bad days, besides the ones that I have weekend drill on, which happens to be today, but yesterday was better then usual. I got to do some wrenching at www.epbicycles.com. I have always wanted to someday do some work in a bike shop.

I love the sport and learning all I can about bikes and components. Brian at the shop is very knowledgeable and I learned more then I thought about assembling a bike. I have put bikes together in the past but it was nice to be shown the proper way to set everything up ahead of time. He also showed me the ons and outs of trueing a wheel. I need a lot more work on that to master it though. These are things I have always wanted to learn. I am so pumped to be working in the bike shop some. Well that is it for now and I hope to be back in the shop some on Tuesday to learn some more and work on a few bikes.

Thanks for reqding, that's if anyone actually reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!