Thursday, January 22, 2015

Snotcycle 2015 Preview

This year I have decided that I would like to do a few more races than the past years. I guess there is no better way to kick that off then a race in January. I would like to start by saying that I am in no way, or shape ready to race. In fact I am writing this little nugget from my trainer on my sun porch this cold evening. 
Today I am trying to get the legs a little loose. Nothing crazy, I have decided it is what it is. I am riding 15 miles in the CAT II division. I have no place there but the only other men's category is only doing one 5 mile lap. I feel like I need a little more then that. It should be a great time! I have heard good things about this race. The forecast is showing snow so maybe if I can at least finish I'll beat out those guys that have up! This will be a humbling race to start the season. I will be posting a race recap so look out for that! 

This reminds me, my brakes need to be bleed and my rear tire is flat. Got to remedy that asap! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear back from you...!