Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Got the Itch...

I know that it is a bad time right now but I am wanting a new bike bad. Don't get me wrong I really like the way that my Titus turned out but I am really wanting a 29'er. I have been working in at the shop part time for a couple months and every time I take one on a test ride I want one more! I love the Cannondale product. They look nice and sharp. The one I want is the same paint scheme as the first bike I ever bought. They call it BBQ. As you can see in the picture it comes with a Lefty fork and a Sram X-9 2X10 set-up. Right now this is my dream bike. I have a few races coming up this year and I would love to get this bike to ride in those races. That means I have most of the month of April to figure out how...haha or I could just wait I guess. Hey do any of you guys want to buy my Titus? I may have to put an ad up in some different places.





2 comments:

  1. Let us know what you figure out! :D

    I test rode a Cannondale with a lefty fork. It was pretty cool but I kept staring at the fork and not where I was going. One sweet ride though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I know I have caught myself looking down on a few test rides as well. My other options are a pretty sweet Specialized Stumpjumper as well. I just am wanting a 29'er hardtail bad!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear back from you...!